- www.ReemaFaris.com; 2011-Present
- Constellations. Voices from Cascadia Retreat Centre, edited by Clair Robson, Nighthag Press – 30 January 2016
“Unforgiving Ever Past” (20-23) and “At the Edge of Understanding” (24-25)
- SFU English Department Blog; Burnaby, BC – 2 November 2015
“Close Encounters of the Imaginative Kind.”
- TheTyee.ca; Vancouver, BC – 6 August 2014 (reprinted from original blog post)
“West Van Trustee: Why Gov’t Must Settle with Teachers Now Prolonging the dispute before court cases conclude could prove very costly.” (One of the top 15 most-read stories of the year on the website.)
- North Shore News; North Vancouver, BC – 12 June 2005
“Disneyland adventure a dream come true.”
- Homeswest Magazine; Vancouver, BC – 2000-2004
Articles on food, twice a year.
- The Georgia Straight; Vancouver, BC – 15 June 2000
“Never-Sleeping City Suits Jazz Lovers Well.”
- North Shore Outlook; North Vancouver, BC – 2000-2001
Weekly column on food including restaurant reviews, personal anecdotes and recipes.
- “Once Upon a Journey: Travelling with Mary Wollstonecraft and Elizabeth Gilbert,” 2016 Graduate Liberal Studies (GLS) Symposium, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, June 2016